Getting ready to be done with work has been somewhat surreal. TWO more days and I am DONE! I am definitely ready to be done and I enjoy picturing the next chapter of my life that is coming up so quickly (these Braxton Hicks contractions just keep coming and coming), but I know I will still look back at my time at this job as a good memory. It really has been a great job. I don't think I realized how much I have enjoyed working at the school and getting to know everyone until I started training the next person. I am already planning on taking some walks with Harvey to visit everyone since it's so close. It will be fun to go back with my little boy and see some of the teachers and the office ladies and hang out for a bit.
Ultimately though, as much as I really have had a good time at Provost, I am ready to finish getting things ready for Harvey! I am very much looking forward to being a stay at home mom as long as I can. As long as things go according to plan, I shouldn't have to go back to work at all, which will be nice! I think this little boy will be keeping me busy enough and I already know I am going to have way too much fun with him. I am so excited to meet him. I keep having baby dreams!
Can you believe he could be here as early as next week!? This weekend we'll be putting the car seat in the car just to be ready in case. It's also the last shower on Saturday too. We'll be getting the rest of Harvey's stuff after that. I'll just need to wash a few more of histhings and prep a few more of the cloth diaper inserts and we'll be good to go. We are almost ready for him to be here and it's getting really REAL now! I can't believe how quickly this pregnancy has gone by! In just a short short while, there will be a post on here introducing our little guy! YAY!
1 comment:
I am so excited for you! I remember what it was like getting everything ready for the first baby! Babies are so much fun and can be a lot of work hope you are getting all the sleep you can because unless you are super lucky you wont be getting much sleep for a while! Let me know when you have him!
Post a Comment