Either way, we are slowly getting his things more and more prepared. Baby showers are right around the corner and then we'll be able to finish getting the last few things we need. In just a few more weeks we'll be packing the labor bag, putting in the car seat, then just enjoying the last of his little karate moves inside my belly and waiting for him to come out!
1.29.2012
So close!
I can't believe it is so close to Harvey's birth-day! In just about 3 weeks we'll be in the "safe zone" (37 weeks). Harvey will be considered full term, and I'll able to deliver at the birthing center with the midwives from there on out. I get Braxton Hicks contractions anywhere from 1-4 times throughout the day now which I am guessing is probably because of my job, which I am almost done with by the way! February 17th will be my last day at work. I am pretty sure since I'm on my feet a lot and doing a lot of physical work with my job pretty much daily that it's helping to keep him down in the right position and causing some of these Braxton Hicks contractions. I'm betting that he'll probably come earlier rather than later (especially since I'll be working right up until the Friday before I hit 37 weeks), but who knows. Nick is hoping for February 29th and at first I thought that would be a horrible birthday, but I am actually thinking now that would be kind of fun. I sure would rather have him come 2 weeks before his due date than 2 weeks after! You never really know when it will happen even if my feelings, physical signs, and even the history of my sisters' and mom's births seem to point to him being a bit early or on time rather than late he could still decide to show up at the end of March!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment