Okay, here are the photos of the diapers. (And we have added a few more since the other day too.)
These are our 12 tiny ("newborn") gdiapers. I don't think we'll use them for very long since he won't be too tiny for too long, but these ones will definitely last us for all of our kids since they won't get much use with each kid.
These are all of our "one size" diapers. The top row are the bumGenius brand and the bottom row are the FuzziBunz ones. I played around with the sizing on the yellow FuzziBunz one to see how small it could go (if you can't tell), so that's why the extra elastic and insert is stuffed out the middle of it.
These are the gDiapers we got today for $5 a piece. 4 small ones, 3 medium ones. I want to wait to get the Large on this brand since I'm not sure how I'll like them and plus, we haven't seen many awesome deals on any that included the large ones.
These are our sized FuzziBunz ones. 2 Small, 3 Medium and 3 Large. These are all used and they have the most wear and tear out of all the ones we got, but I think they'll still last us for a while and all of these were $5 each or less (which is a really good price.) I figure I can always get new inserts if I need to for these ones.
So, there you have it folks. We now have 23 diapers (and the 12 tiny ones). I'm hoping to get 6 more small and medium size ones too so we'll have 20 for each sizing stage. And then a lady Nick knows from his mission is going to make us some extra inserts too. We're almost there! It's been a huge relief to get all of these in the past week and I feel great about getting them at a good price too.
1 comment:
Now what about a baby belly pic! :P
Love you! & HAppy Birthday!
Post a Comment