Anyway, I was like a kid in a candy store when I found all of these really awesome deals. I couldn't help but share the excitement on my blog, even though I know most of you probably won't be as excited over these cloth diaper deals as I am.
Deal #1 - "Tiny" set of gdiapers. This particular set brand new online costs about $150, not including any shipping or tax. My deal is for $50.
I was super excited because I wasn't originally going to get any newborn cloth diapers for him. I figured this time we could go with solely using disposables until Harvey fit into the one-size and small ones of the cloth diaper brands we are going to try. The $150 just didn't seem justifiable for me this time around given that I am going to stop working next month. I figured that we could afford getting some newborn sized cloth ones for our next kid. However, when I found them for $50, I knew this would be a good deal since this is our first and we plan on having a few more kids. This $50 purchase will last us for all of our kids since they aren't usually in diapers that small for very long. I am super excited that we'll be able to use cloth right away now though. Since there are only 12 in the newborn pack and I'm not planning on doing laundry every single day with this, I'll probably rotate these cloth ones with a few disposables during the day and use just disposables at night until he fits into the sizes we'll have more of.
Deal #2 - 4 New fuzzibunz one size diapers. Online, 5 of these ones + tax and shipping would cost just over $100. My deal is for $68. This is the deal that is good, but not as good as the others I found. We're saving about $15-20 by buying them off ksl on this one.
Deal #3 - 3 slightly used fuzzibunz larger diapers. Online this would be about $60 if you include the price of tax and shipping. My deal is for $25. Even though I won't be able to use these 3 for a while since they're large, I know I'll eventually need them and it's saving us over half. This particular seller used mostly pre-folds and covers but had 3 fuzzibunz too which she didn't use a whole lot.
Deal #4 (which we haven't called on yet, but I'm pretty excited about so hopefully we'll be able to snag this deal this weekend since it's a little farther north from where we're at) - 3 small, 3 medium and 1 one size brand new fuzzibunz diapers. Online, this would cost about $140 if you include tax and shipping costs. My deal (hopefully) would be for $75. Crossing my fingers on this one that we'll be able to get them.
Anyway, now that I know ksl has a bunch of these types of deals I'll be checking back every week or so to see if any more good deals pop up so we can continue adding to our stash of cloth diapers. And, if we do get that deal #4 too we'll have a pretty good stash already and not need much more after that! I'll post some pictures of our stash after we go pick them all up in an hour.
1 comment:
Well that was yesterday . . .where are the pics?! PLus you need to add a belly pic for those of us who don't get to see you on a regular basis. :-/
Post a Comment