Our baby room is starting to take a more noticeable change from storage room to baby room. My fabulous husband took a load of boxes and stuff over to his dad's business to store there so we can start putting things together in the room. My mom and step dad will be coming down later on today with the last piece of our crib and the whole changing table so it will REALLY start to look like a baby room soon and we still have 6 months to go. If any of you remember my little 6 month stint in middle school of collecting palm tree things, you may not know that I still have some of that stuff in my old room at my mom's. The plan for the baby room is going to be a tropical/jungle type theme whether it's a boy or a girl because I already have some cool decorations from that collection that will fit right in. Plus I found this really cute baby book about a month before we were even pregnant for about 2 bucks with this cute little palm tree on the outside. I'm going to paint a picture or two for the room too once I can find my paints somewhere in my mom's basement.
Baby stash so far:
Crib
Changing table
Rocking chair
Car seat
Portable crib
Total: $160
Thank you KSL deals!
No comments:
Post a Comment