9.01.2011

Six to go

4 Weeks

12 Weeks

It's starting to get a little bigger, not much, but definitely a difference. This past weekend was when I realized I can no longer zip up most of my pants. I had been doing the hair tie thing for about 2 weeks already, but could still zip up my pants most of the way until Saturday. I guess I had the "pelvic pop" as they call it, and I can really tell a difference even though to most people it's probably not too noticeable yet. It won't be long though before my belly starts to pop out and people can start to tell.
We also found out this week that we can get a gender ultrasound the beginning of next month, so we are excited! We're also going to try out this urine gender test. It's called gendermaker and if it turns out to be wrong you get your money back so we figure it'd be good to have that in addition to our one ultrasound. We're only getting one since we're at a midwife center instead of a hospital and they don't regularly do ultrasounds.

Believe it or not, in a little more than six months we're going to have some baby pictures up on here!

1 comment:

Sweating in the endless heat said...

I LOVE what a positive attitude you have towards the time. It seems all to often women tend to say, "Ugh, I have 6 more months left:-(" Keep us the positiveness you awesome little lady!!!! Love ya lots and think about you and the little peanut all the time:-)