For those of you who don't know, round ligament pain is associated with the beginning weeks of pregnancy. It is when the muscles/ligaments by your hips start stretching out for the future months ahead of holding up that baby belly. Let me just say this part of being pregnant so far has not been the funnest (neither has the cramps off and on (which scare me) from the uterus stretching out), but I still am grateful every day and keep reading more and more about pregnancy and the next 8 months that are left of it. It has been great so far, despite being ready for bed by 9 every day no matter how much sleep I got the night before.
4 comments:
congrats Kaitlyn!! I had horrible hip pain in the first weeks too. to the point i couldnt walk up the stairs (had to crawl) my dr. told me to get a maternity belt. (about 40$) its basically a belly/hip brace...but It helped me so much!! just a thought
Okay, I'll definitely look into that. The cramps and hip pains are killing me, mostly at night when I'm on my side. Usually during the day if I drink a ton of water I'm fine though.
Kaitlyn I have a belt if you would like it. If you are anything like your sisters that pain will last throughout your entire pregnancy. It was definitely one of my least favorite symptoms.
Yeah! I would love it. I also was wondering if I could use your hypno tapes if you still have them. I was thinking today that Wendy could just bring them up with her when she comes this weekend.
Post a Comment