I don't know if it was ratings or something, but I'm sure everyone's heard of it and seen clips and loved it. I vote they bring this show back and have Brian Regan host it now! He often uses his funny experience as a father in his routines anyway that I could totally see him doing a great job with it. Another person I'd watch be the host of this show is Bob Barker. I would probably watch every episode for either of those hosting. Maybe we can petition a station to start it up? CBS used to air it before, but ABC is always doing new shows so maybe they would start it up again under a different name.
Anyway, I was thinking about this show earlier and then watched a few of the clips on youtube, this one was my favorite.
P.S. To those who are following my pregnancy stuff - I'm 5 weeks today and the baby is about the size of an appleseed :)
I LOVED that show:-) I often wonder why they had pulled off the TV. I personally think because kids aren't as innocent as they use to be. They have so many influence...although the younger ones would be cute and still innocent in their responses. Hmmm, maybe over this weekend we can come up with a plan to get this show back on air:-)
1 comment:
I LOVED that show:-) I often wonder why they had pulled off the TV. I personally think because kids aren't as innocent as they use to be. They have so many influence...although the younger ones would be cute and still innocent in their responses. Hmmm, maybe over this weekend we can come up with a plan to get this show back on air:-)
Love you and your appleseed:-)
Post a Comment