I think most of you who read this blog already know our big 4th of July weekend news anyway, so since it's just the 3 or 4 of you who already know and will be reading this, here's the proof! :)
I took this one first at about 5am Saturday morning (I seriously couldn't hold it in any longer).
And, in disbelief, I took out the digital one and tested with that to make sure and...
Our due date is March 13, 2012, which also happens to be his dad's birthday. We're keeping this news off of Facebook and from spreading around for now but just announcing it to our close friends and family (which qualifies all of you lovely folks reading this right now. I am pretty sure those who are not in this category of close friends/family don't read this anyway). To those of you who may be wondering... yes, this was very much planned and we could not be happier to get pregnant so quick (3 months almost exactly)! We are so excited and hope this little boy/girl(s) sticks in there the whole 9 months to come meet us all. We think Grandpa Santa must've gave him/her a little high five on his way up as the little one was on his/her way down.
Some symptoms already are being SO much hungrier than normal. I feel like an animal. We just ate lunch about 30 minutes ago and I think I'm going to eat another lunch right now. I have also been getting waves on nausea already and certain foods make my stomach turn a bit either just looking at or smelling them. No puking yet, but I can tell it'll start here in a week or right on time as expected. Let the games begin! :-)
3 comments:
WAAAHOOO!!!! Totally got some tears in my eyes when I read about grandpa giving the little kiddo a high five:-) You two will be awesome parents! I can not wait to meet the FIRST Potts grandchild:-)
I am so excited for you guys!! Being a parent is so much fun!! keep me posted!
OH M Y GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe youre prego!!! Soooo cool and exciting!!
Post a Comment