Some things I don't enjoy are getting my clothes and my wet diapers changed. I try to hold in some extra pee so when mom and dad change me I can let them know that I disapprove of the current activity. They're starting to catch on though and just open the diaper and leave it on me for a few seconds til I can't hold it in any longer, so I need to come up with something new soon. After I get a clean diaper though then I get to eat a large helping of milk. I love eating and I can't help but make happy tummy noises (you know, those cute little grunts of satisfaction in between gulps) when I eat. After I eat, I'm usually pretty tired, but sometimes I like to just be held and hang out with mom and dad for a bit before I drift off. Once I get tired, I like to be wrapped up nice and tight in one of my many cozy blankets. I'm still getting the hang of this whole hand-eye coordination thing, so if I don't get wrapped up tight enough I tend to poke myself in the eye or grab my cheeks and give myself a scratch and that kind of hurts. Some times if I'm having trouble falling asleep, I like to listen to the dryer. Mom and Dad would use a fan in my room, but the one they had died on my birthday. They had it on in my room and then it just pooped out in the middle of the night. The Wal*Mart by us didn't have any fans for sale yet (only heaters) so whenever they hit the stores for the summer season, I'll probably get my very own fan to help me sleep better. Well, not much else going on in my first three weeks. I'm enjoying life and can't wait to meet all of my family some time soon!
3.18.2012
Three Weeks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I found that sometimes the fans got too cold. We purchased a sound machine at Bed Bath & Beyond. It was $19 to replace the one the kids killed, but the white noise from it is just as good and doesn't blow germs around or get anyone too cold.
Post a Comment