6.14.2011

Bentley...

Williams that is.
Holy cow and a half. I have not made a post about a tv show before, but the few days after watching last week's episode Nick and I were looking up all kinds of dirt on this guy. I am looking forward to watching last night's episode tonight. We watch it off of abc.com since we don't have cable.
If you guys haven't watched the Bachelorette yet, catch up on abc.com this week so then next week you can be back on track. It is quite the season of firsts, crazies, and you will find yourself uncontrollably saying things out loud like "what the $#)*#???? NO!! Grrrr!" and you will NOT believe what people will do in their 15 minutes of fame... even if it's supposed to be while "finding love". Sometimes I think people get on these reality shows and their brains fly away and they think "hmm. I don't think anyone will notice how dumb/mean/socially stupid I make myself look on this show - it doesn't matter because I'm not famous" not taking into account that a good portion of citizens that walk among them actually watch, know of, or are familiar with the dang show they are on and will eventually find out what they did on it. Then it comes back to bite them when they realize that the stupid or mean comment they made can actually be magically edited in to come after a certain situation to make them look even MORE stupid/mean/desperate/etc than it made them look in the first place... Granted, some of why we see this guy Bentley as a villain is because of editing, but honestly, the things he said, whether in context or not are plain and clear regardless of where they were edited to fit in.

Anyway, a poll for you guys:
Which reality show should Nick and I apply to go on one day?
Amazing race? Wipeout? Something else?
We keep thinking that it would be kind of fun.

2 comments:

Pam said...

My vote would be for Amazing race. I could totally see you winning. Do it! By the way the girls are frequently quoting from those kid histories. "BUT!"

Sweating in the endless heat said...

Last summer their was one that was called, the Newlyweds or something. It was on ABC, so look it up. There was a mormon couple on there. It was really good:-) Really though I think you guys would do great on Amazing Race as well:-)