Finley the Ford Focus! (female by the way)
I am in love with my new car! It is a little surreal that I have my very own car now (kind of). I bought it today after finding it last weekend. I got a good deal on it. Its a 2007 and has just about everything I wanted to find in my new car and a few extra things too. I've got a sun roof, a cd player, and it gets great gas mileage. I've said my goodbyes to ye olde '93 topaz and am not looking back anytime soon as long as this one's parked in my driveway. The Topaz has been around the block and is now going to make its last rounds with my other step-sister, Biff! Amy to Kait, Kait to Biff. We will see how many years we can squeeze out of that thing. haha.
While I'm at it, here are a few current pics of Thomas's mission stuff. He is now the Zone Leader and is in a suburb of Managua (the capital) called Villa Flor. He's got a lot of extra work as the ZL and is feeling more stressed but as you can see, he is not letting it get him down.

I am in love with my new car! It is a little surreal that I have my very own car now (kind of). I bought it today after finding it last weekend. I got a good deal on it. Its a 2007 and has just about everything I wanted to find in my new car and a few extra things too. I've got a sun roof, a cd player, and it gets great gas mileage. I've said my goodbyes to ye olde '93 topaz and am not looking back anytime soon as long as this one's parked in my driveway. The Topaz has been around the block and is now going to make its last rounds with my other step-sister, Biff! Amy to Kait, Kait to Biff. We will see how many years we can squeeze out of that thing. haha.
While I'm at it, here are a few current pics of Thomas's mission stuff. He is now the Zone Leader and is in a suburb of Managua (the capital) called Villa Flor. He's got a lot of extra work as the ZL and is feeling more stressed but as you can see, he is not letting it get him down.
Picking mangoes (ironically with a beer-logo bucket)

He and his companion found a window in a doors
and used a dry erase marker to have a little fun..jpg)
3 comments:
With your new car you can have a nice road trip to Michigan!?!?!
A big goose is coming your way!
Heck no, Arizona:-)!?!?
We are just happy about a car that starts, has air, heat and windows that go up and down, and doors that all open. But really,I swear that Topaz will never fully die.
Congrats, Kait for the awesome choice of the vehicle.
I laughed so hard with the picture of Thomas and the window. That is so like him, that's why we love him.
Post a Comment