I have to amend my post from earlier today. Today turned out to be a fabulous day! No two-edged qualities about today.
I got two letters and one picture in the mail from Thomas. And he informed me that he is allowed to write me a short little email now and then and that I can write him short emails too, so that was a great thing to hear. He also received the Christmas package I sent him, which I thought was lost forever. So that was amazing to find out! I felt extremely relieved about that. He sent a lot of pictures this week too through email! Yay!
And, for school. My last day is next thursday! And all we're doing that day is turning in our big assignment and our teacher is taking us out to eat. Yum! I can't believe it is almost over! Just one quiz and an appellate brief to tackle. And the best part? I get to drop my lowest written assignment grade out of the 3 we had.. and I've already done good on my other two so I just need to do this brief for practice. On the quiz we took today, which she told us was the hardest one, I got 8 wrong, but since I got the highest score out of the 4 in my class, I got 100! So, I definitely have an A, which means, help finding an internship! YAY! Today was definitely not a double-edged sword day. It was great!
And at work, that little boy I talked about called me mom as usual and is just plain adorable. I love his big hugs and kisses. And he tries to tackle me and gets frustrated when he realizes that I'm a lot bigger than he is. I just love him! He makes my job worth having.
1 comment:
Wahoo for class being almost done! Look at you to, being all top of the class and stuff. I hope you get a good internship. Love ya lots.
Post a Comment