When my sister Pam came to visit earlier this month, we were waiting for the guys to get back and started watching one of my favorite comedy routines of all time and I forgot how much I love this routine. It made us all laugh hysterically. SO, I thought I'd share it on here for if anyone's bored this weekend or wants something funny to watch! You can find the whole thing on youtube so if you have a wii and have the youtube channel, you could actually watch it via your TV's wii if you prefer since it's about an hour long. I promise you won't be disappointed though. And bonus - I'd say it's somewhere between a G and PG rating if your wondering how "clean" of a comedy show it is.
Ellen Degeneres Here and Now (in case you want to search for it on the youtube channel on your wii)
2 comments:
Love this sooooo much! Thanks for such a grand time. Can't wait till we get to do this again
Laughed SO hard:-) Share the link on FaceBook!
Post a Comment