5.11.2013

Update & some unrelated funnies

I don't really want to spend paragraphs upon paragraphs of a bunch of long details so here's a summary of what's happened over the past month since I've last posted!
-We got Cassie who's doing great by the way.
-Nick's parents and sister came for a quick visit on their way to a wedding in Florida.
-Harvey started walking and is now running around like crazy.
-He also approves of grass now.
-I have been learning to use my DSLR camera in manual mode.
-I have spent progressively less and less time cleaning since Harvey has learned to walk (and it shows).
-We have had several groups of people over when I've made homemade pizza and it's become a hit.
-This weekend Harvey had a cousin sleepover and Nick and I took Cassie on a camping trip to a state park with one of Nick's work friends and their two dogs.

Okay. Now that you're all up to date... What I really wanted to do on this post is show some funny videos I came back to from spending 24 hours "unplugged". They both made me laugh out loud and I want to share the laughs. I think I may start doing a "Funny Fridays" post or something so I can accumulate all of the funny things I see or hear or that happen all throughout the week and post. Maybe I'd post more if it didn't seem like such a daunting task of updating. :)

Neither of these are on youtube, so I can't embed them, but here's the first link and here's the second link. Enjoy!


2 comments:

Pam said...

Absolutely hysterical! Thanks for a good laugh. Love ya lots sis!

Sweating in the endless heat said...

Totally cheering on that lady!!! Love the updates:-)