4.09.2013

House Life

It's been a while since I've posted anything... Harvey's first birthday went well, we got a beta fish, and we're in a house now! It's been great being in a house. I love having the extra space and I love our layout so much. It is nice to not feel so cramped. Spring has brought the growth of the weeds in our yard so Nick got to mow already for the season this past weekend! Crazy, huh! Harvey has taken a few steps and is getting a little braver each day with walking with his red toy car (the larger kind meant for a kid to sit on) and his toy lawn mower and along furniture. He can pull himself up on just about anything now and likes to get in his toy basket with all the toys too. He is getting sneaky and if it looks like a bedroom or bathroom door got left open, he quietly races to see if he can get in. He's an overall goofball with an attitude. I say attitude because he is starting to get into the screaming phase. He is struggling with communication and so he just screams until I figure out what is bugging him or what he needs. He is picking up a little bit here and there, so hopefully soon he'll be able to sign or say a word instead of scream when he wants a drink/snack/diaper change/down to play.

1 comment:

Pam said...

Oh boy I dread the screaming phase. It is seriously the worst!