6.14.2012

Pictures Galore

Here are some of the pictures starting with Easter and then Arizona (I seem to have only taken Arizona pictures when we were at the zoo... haha) and then more from just hanging out at home since then.
 Can you believe he's going to be 4 months old next week?? I can't. Oh and he seems to be teething already too! Red cheeks & chin, slight temp of 9.9-ish, cranky as all get out, chewing everything and slobbering everywhere, there is a small tooth you can kind of feel, but it's where his right molars would be so I have no idea how that works since they usually get the front ones first. Either way, he is growing up so fast!


















1 comment:

MotherToMany said...

Thanks for sharing! I wish we were closer and I wish you guys could have come out this month to visit.

We also didn't get any blessing pictures, BTW.

Did you ever get the package? Did you track it down at all? I knew I should have added the extras to it. Insurance and what not. *UGH*