Hello baby bump! I am finally at a point where people do not hesitate to mention the fact that I am pregnant because they can tell it's not just chub. Yay! Also on another note. Harvey is pretty good about sleeping at night with me and not keeping me up. He only woke me up once this past week with a super hard kick at about 3am. He kicked a few more times and then went back to his own resting. Anyway, here are the pictures of the belly growing progress.
Week 4 vs Week 22


4 comments:
Oh My GOODNESS!!! I can not wait for you to be here in about 6 weeks! You know my hand will take every opportunity to feel the baby kick, right?? I am just SO happy for you and you look awesome!!!! btw, I think I made Jan almost poop her pants when I asked why you guys were staying with them the whole time....I'm so mean:-) If you can break away from them, I hope you come to visit me and the girls;;) Also, I will be off the whole last week of December....yeah!!!!! Love you!
u look soooo cute! and here's what i think of bumgenius and fuzzibunz so far:
bumgenius:
pros- a lot easier to stuff, the white material against his skin in the diaper doesn't show wear at all like the fuzzibunz kinda does,
cons- bulkier than fuzzibunz
fuzzibunz:
pros- a lot trimmer, snaps are a little easier to snap, minky insert is softer to the touch when stuffing
cons- would be harder to doublestuff (haven't tried it) and harder to stuff in general, have to make sure the insert is tucked in the back when putting on (i dont care but i guess ill have to show my parents if they change his diapers or just have them use the bumgenius)
i actually like both. i am not sure which is more absorbent really and they both fit him fine. but i like having both since sometimes i just feel like using one over the other. i think fuzzibunz will be less bulky on a newborn, but u will probably want to at least get a few bumgenius. maybe don't buy your whole stash before. get enough for one days worth and then buy more once you know what you want and then you can do laundry less often. i bought everything before for gdiapers but that probably wasnt the best idea. this time i bought one fuzzibunz tried it for awhile and then went back and got more. its nice to use the swaddlers in the first few weeks anyways because life is crazy and u dont need anything extra to do. that's what we did last time. just an idea!
oh and ps your blog is what inspired me to think about cloth again and to look at fuzzibunz- so thanks! i hope you are as happy with it as i am :)
You've got both the belly AND the boobs! LOL
Kait you look great!! Dear Endless, did not poo - just a little urp in my mouth - updating home security:)
Post a Comment