It is so exciting how quickly the time has gone by so far. We're almost halfway through this pregnancy now. Only about 5 months left as of today. I am now getting people at the school asking me all the time when I'm due and about baby stuff. I don't look ginormous yet, but you can definitely tell something is growing in there besides fat stores. I must say that I actually LOVE that people can now tell enough to ask me about it.
Oh, and our choosing of the first name has finally been completed for our boy or girl. I wanted a name picked out for a boy or a girl before we find out what it is so once we find out we can start calling it by the name. The middle name is still being debated but we have our options. If it's a boy he's going to be Harvey, and if it's a girl she's going to be Daphne. We thought about whether or not to announce our names and decided we're both so opinionated and it took us long enough to decide that no matter what anyone says we won't be swayed anyway. We've gotten good and bad comments on both the names but we still are in love with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment