5.02.2011

Surprise!

Today when I got home from work I had a great surprise waiting for me :-) Today is one year from the day Nick & I first said I love you (he has all of the dates saved on his phone so we can remember). On the outside of our front door was a note that he wrote that said "leave thevacuuming to me :)" And then I unlocked the door and walked in. He had cut up little words everywhere with a bouquet of flowers sitting in the middle of it. The pieces of paper were in the living room, kitchen and a few made their way into the hallway and bedroom entrance. He put numbers on the back of each piece of paper for me to put them in order. It was a little note! I loved it! It was great and I had been thinking of getting some flowers for spring too actually. I love my husband! We are very glad to have each other.
Here is a picture after I was able to put all of the pieces of paper in order, and also one of just the bouquet in my favorite vase from our wedding decor.


1 comment:

Pam said...

Thanks for the info in regards to the lactose intolerance. Jared and I have gone bavk and forth with if we should stop using milk. Still on the fence. You are very blessed to have a husband that thinks to do such thoughtful surprises for you. I hope we get to see you soon. We love you!