This song has been stuck in my head for almost a week now and I have loved the music video since I first saw it. I thought I'd pass it on.
The song is called "Bad Bad World" by Guster. If the imbedding/link doesn't work you can youtube it and it's the first one on the list.
Background - Guster had a contest for their fans to make their music video. This was the one that got chosen by Guster as the official video because it has the message they wanted portrayed in the song. The film-maker gave $10 to people on the street and said "do something good". Watch! :-) And be prepared to sing this song when you have a bad day.
1 comment:
Thank you for sharing:-) don't you think that we all want to serve...just from watching that it made me think that a lot of people feel like they can't or worry about what someone might think, but because those people had that opportunity given to them, they did it!!!
Post a Comment