Lately while Nick is in classes after I get done with work I've been watching documentaries on Netflix. I have watched one on the science of dreams, on the science of dying, and today I watched one called "The Future of Food" which was a really good one. So good that I really encourage everyone to watch it! It talks about genetically engineered food and how it started and what the future looks like for it. It talks about the effects this has on farming, food variety and why it really is making world hunger WORSE despite what the companies claim. It was really eye opening. I had heard of genetically engineered food before but not in this depth.
If you don't have netflix, you can watch it at www.thefutureoffood.com. Click on the link on the first page and it takes you to the video.
I want to know what you all think of it. I found it fascinating being a nutrition junkie myself.
1 comment:
Going right now and will let you know later:-_
Post a Comment