6.06.2010
Employed!
Well, I am employed once again. This time it is a summer position at the other Utah Girl Scout's Camp. This time I am not going to be a counselor though, I am going to be the head cook. Which is awesome for me since I am wanting to go into nutrition and all. It is a great opportunity and I'm excited to start that tomorrow morning! If I don't answer my phone the next few months during the week, now you know why. Just leave me a message and I'll call you when I've got a minute or on the weekends when I've got better service. Anyway, I am looking forward to this summer and the end of it when Nick and I get married! It will be hectic and slightly stressful I'm sure at times, but overall I'm looking forward to just about everything the next few months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This sounds sooo fun! I am excited for all the great things you will be able to do this summer. Love ya!
JEALOUS:-) Totally happy for you and can't believe you will be cooking for a slue of G.Scouts:-) Good Luck and have fun!
Congratulations on the job and ESPECIALLY on the engagement :) You guys look so cute together, and I am so happy for you.
Post a Comment