5.04.2010

Summer Time

Ohh summer! It has been great to be done with school and catch a break from books!

Last week after I got back home I finally tackled my room and organized it all. It has been a mess full of boxes since last Memorial Day when we went for a trip to Arizona and our basement flooded while we were gone. I've been putting it off and off because I couldn't find (or make) time to do it. All Saturday though I was determined to get it all organized and it looks great now! I loveeeee having it all clean.

Sunday night Nick got back from a family trip to Moab and then came up here. He stayed at our house til this morning and we've had a ton of fun. I went and applied to a job at a daycare yesterday. It's with the babies and one year olds again, just a different place than last time but I'm feeling pretty confident. I'll let you all know if I get it or not. I interview tomorrow. After I filled out the application at that daycare, we then went and had a picnic at the park down the street from us. There was a seagull who decided to join us too and I think it must've been disappointed when it didn't get any food out of us. After that we went over to the Hill Aerospace Museum. For one - it's free. For two - He used to want to be a pilot when he was little. So, it was great. I had been there once before for a young singles activity in our ward and it's a pretty cool place. We drove around a bit, checked out some deals at a nearby closing blockbuster and then came back to the house. He left today to be back down in Provo for his job.

Anyway, this summer is going to be a ton of fun and we're also planning to go down to Arizona next week so I will for sure post some pictures of that after we're back for sure.

No comments: