1.20.2010

New Blog

Just to update all of you, I'm going to be changing this blog in the next few days to be "kaitscorneroftheworld.blogspot.com". I'll send out an email to everyone too as a reminder, so if i don't have your email or facebook or something hopefully you read this before it's changed! :-)

I am also starting a blog about nutrition and healthy cooking/living! Many of you know that I love cooking and that I have now decided to go into the Nutrition field for my major. I will be posting information on there about nutrition related topics as well as converting recipes into healthier ones and offering some tips on how to afford to live a healthy lifestyle. As well as my own opinions on nutrtion topics.
I am enjoying my Culinary Arts class and Nutrition related to Sports and Fitness class this semester. When I took my first Nutrition class last year, I often made posts related to that, and with TWO food related classes this semester I thought starting a blog right now would be perfect and that all of you could benefit from it to. It also helps ME to engrain the information in my head.
that new blog is:
fixingsmadefit.blogspot.com
and I'm hoping to start posting on there once or twice a week soon.

I hope everyone is doing well! I'm enjoying being back in school and living with roommates, but also missing spending time with my mom and stepdad and all of you up north (even though I've been home the past few weekends...) Love you guys! And thanks again for all of the support!

1 comment:

Jared said...

I'm glad to hear you're enjoying being back in the swing of school. Have a blast!