10.27.2009

The "D" word.

Dates!

Yes, as some of you may know, I've been going on quite a few random dates recently! It seems like just out of nowhere, between last month and this month, bam! Dates! Here are some of my dating adventures..

Last month, for a date, I went on a hike up waterfall canyon in Ogden one Saturday morning. I really love that hike. He took me to lunch afterwards at Gandolfos too. It was yummy.

Another date I went on was going four wheeling up farmington canyon. We went to the top of the mountain and found his house through a little scope. It was my first time four wheeling and it was really fun! Then we roasted some stuff over a fire later.

A "DID" (date in disguise) with a friend of mine.. We went and got slurpees and then watched I Am Legend... Well, we ended up talking over the movie of course. Oh, we played some old school donkey kong randomly too after the movie. I love hanging out with him. He is hilarious.

And, then just last night I went on another date! Bowling! We bowled 3 games. Right when we got there, the leagues were ending, so we started bowling and then it seemed like just about everyone else left! I had lots of fun! We're thinking of doing something later this week again, but we don't know.

It has been pretty random, but I have had lots of fun. All of those were with different guys too... I seem to scare most of them away after the first date! haha. :-)

3 comments:

Sweating in the endless heat said...

WOW, to be young again and free to date whom ever you want:-) Glad you're having fun!!!! Wish you were coming with mom:-/

Katie Danner said...

Hey Kaitlyn! I love your picture of you in Manz cooking .I miss manzanita, and you and all our roommates. Do you have any pics of all of us?/ You should post them! :) Let me know how SUU goes in spring. Miss ya!

Sarah said...

We love Michigan! Aww...no apple orchards in Utah, huh? Yeah, I was loving it this fall. I wish it was like that all year with the fresh fruit! Can you believe we still haven't had significant snow in Ann Arbor yet? How about you in Utah?