I can't believe its 2009 already!! 2008 flew by!
The past two weeks have been pretty nice. I got to have a lot of time off work for the holidays while my friends had their Christmas break from school too. It was a nice change of pace from my normal boring routine. My sister and her 4 little girls came to visit us so that was fun too as always.
We did Christmas a little differently this time. We all bought our own big presents and then got each other a bunch of smaller stocking type gifts. It was pretty fun. And this way, we all got what we wanted but still had some surprises on Christmas morning.
I also get a new routine starting on Monday with my class (finally... and for sure it is the right date this time...). Just like last time (even though it didn't actually start last time), I feel partly nervous, partly excited, and part just anxious to get this overwith. I hope I can pull an A so I can get help finding an internship. If not, I will just have to do the best I can do with finding one.
I am still having fun with my job at the daycare. It gets stressful some days, but most days are pretty good and I am just falling in love with the kids (most of them.. haha) more and more.
No comments:
Post a Comment